EDS Regenerate® clinical skin needling with eDermastamp™
EDS eDermastamp™ is an innovation in clinical skin needling, and a popular treatment for skin rejuvenation.
It uses the same advanced skin-needling technology behind Dermaroller to treat:
- photo-damaged and ageing skin
- facial and décolleté lines and wrinkles
- impaired texture and tone
- acne scarring.
Voted Product Innovation of the Year at the Aesthetic Awards in 2014, eDermastamp™ technology is more controllable, more focused and therefore safer and more comfortable for you as a patient.
An effective solution for ageing and blemished skin, skin needling can help you look and feel younger.
eDermastamp™ skin-needling at KL Advanced Medical Cosmetics, Doncaster
As with other skin-needling procedures, eDermastamp helps to stimulate the growth of collagen in the skin.
It is therefore particularly effective in treating a variety of common skin conditions.
- Sun-damaged skin and uneven skin pigmentation, from excessive exposure to the sun’s harmful UV rays.
- Wrinkles, one of the inevitable sign of ageing skin, due to the loss of collagen that gives youthful-looking skin its structure and firmness.
- Décolleté lines – it is common to experience lines and sagging in the décolleté area because of its thin and delicate skin tissue. Fortunately, skin needling helps to restore younger-looking skin in this area too.
- Uneven texture – rejuvenating areas of damaged skin leads to an overall improvement in texture and tone.
- Acne and scarring – skin-needling helps to heal and repair skin tissue damaged by acne, by creating new collagen. Which also helps to restore your confidence in your appearance.
For more information about eDermastamp skin-needling treatment, see Indications and Frequently asked questions below.
Or contact us if you have further questions, or would like to book a consultation.